Who It's For
The ROM³ System can benefit nearly any patient after a lower extremity orthopedic injury or surgery, especially Knee or Hip Replacement. It has also been shown to benefit patients with other ailments or conditions, including arthritis, stroke, heart disease, and many more.
To our knowledge, in every situation in which a person has needed to rehabilitate motion and range of motion in the lower extremities, the ROM³ System has shown excellent results.
The ROM³ System is ideal for use in the following settings:
- Acute care—hospital floor, for use immediately post-surgery
- Inpatient Rehab Facilities
- Outpatient Rehab Clinics
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and other senior care
- Long Term Care Hospitals
- Home Health
- Worker's Compensation & Occupational Therapy
- Sports Teams and Sports Medicine
- Fitness Facilities